The JModules Youtube embed plugin allows you to simply embed youtube video's in your content.
The JModules Youtube plugin allows you to simply embed youtube video's in your content. Simply add 1 line of text to your article where you want it and your movie will show. Install the plugin as you would any other extension. Then go to extensions/plugins and activate it. In the settings, you can set width and height of a movie.
Add the following line to your article where you want your youtube movie to show.
What is the Video ID? When you see the Youtube URL like this:
A3PDXmYoF5U is the video ID.
- Installs as regular plugin
- After install, activate plugin
- replace all over your content area
- set with and height for your movies
- simply embed youtube video's with shortcode
- use a css class to optionally style your youtube container