Our popups module is the only popup module you will ever need for your next Joomla! Project!
Our popup module will work on your next project. You can create popups, and most important, YOU get to decide how intrusive you want your popup to be. There are tons of options available to make it's behaviour suite your intentions. A popup can be overkill, but also quite important to inform your customers. You could inform them on changed terms, changes in opening-hours, some kind of special deal, you name it.
There are several popup options available in our module
Click popups keep your audience on a page they're on. By opening only when someone requests them to open, they make your site visitors feel in control of their experience. They took the action which resulted in the popup opening. It wasn't forced on them.
A timed popup is also quite handy. Timed popups show only to people who have committed to your website - ensuring you don't annoy every visitor who arrives, and also ensuring that the people who see it are likely to care about what it offers. Set your timed popups to appear after 30 or so seconds on your product directory or homepage (check out your average "time-on-page" within Google Analytics to determine when you can show your popup to maximize interest).
Entry overlays and welcome mats are also a powerful way to build your mailinglist - by for instance giving discounts to everyone who subscribes.
It is up to you to think of a suitable usecase and check if your popups have the effects you want hem to have.
- style your popup with background image
- use a youtube movie as a popup
- add text to popup via editor
- load jquery or not
- delay the load of the popup for x number of seconds
- use animation for your popup (fade, or slide in various directions_
- set duration of animation
- set width and height of popup
- use overlay or not and set color and opacity of overlay
- add rounded corners, or border
- set text and border color
- set offset of background image
- use button for popup or auto load on page
- audience: use cookie for number of days
- audience: show only once
- audience: hide for members
- audience: show on mobile and set mobile viewport
- set mobile with and heigh when using mobile view