This module lets you place a google map in a module position. You can style it as you want.
This module lets you place a google map in a module position. You can style it as you want. Check out an example below:
- Installs as regular module
- add css to your element
- enter the address for your map, be as specific as possible
- set the map height in pixels
- enter your google maps api key
- set the default zoom level
- set the maptype
- set your map color ( color or black and white)
You need a working Google maps API key from google for this module. How to get one is described here.
You need to add billing details!
- Create a project
- Get your credentials (this is the code you have to enter for the module to work)
- Once you have this, add the following API's to the credentials or the module will not work:
- Geocoding API
- Once this is setup, it should work.
- Optionally you could restrict your project, to certain websites. I would advise you to do so.