This module allows you to simply turn any subfolder of /images into a downloadable folder.
This module allows you to simply turn any subfolder of /images into a downloadable folder. Only subfolders can be used, sub/sub folders nor even deeper are not allowed.
Simply select the folder, upload your documents, tweak some settings and you are done. Be aware, our module does not cloak the download URL.
Our downloadsDemo our downloads module
NameSize Jmodules-002.pdf114 kb Jmodules-003.pdf114 kb Jmodules-001.pdf114 kb Jmodules-004.pdf114 kb
- Being a module allows your downloads to be ACL based. You can publish the module and set rights to it;
- Select a folder, and make its contents downloadable;
- Publish more than 1 instance on the same page, making more folders downloadable;
- Set options such as column names, colors, and icons ( a folder for PDF files: select a PDF icon, a folder for DOC files, select a DOC icon, etc);
- Optionally load font awesome if not loaded already;
- Show filenames;
- Show file sizes;